Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Professing My Love Of A Muppet.


Even us gay guys have crushes on women. From a young age, the object of my affection was Janis the Muppet. She was the coolest thing that my 5 year old eyes had ever set upon. She had beautiful blond locks, she played guitar, and she always seemed stoned. Janis was heroin-chic before there was such a thing. When her band played, my eyes were always on her. While other kids were wondering if Kermit & Piggy were ever gonna hook up, I was wondering if Janis actually had eyes. Oh the joys of childhood.........

1 comment:

  1. I really like her too ("OK, like fur shure!"). She's so cute! My crush goes back to Sesame Street and Ernie (yeah, I am aware of the gay rumors with him and Bert, but I don't care!), then probably Kermit.

    ReplyDelete