Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Kill Theory(2009)


#7 in the After Dark Horrorfest 2010 reviews. There's not much to say about this film. I didn't hate it or love it. Mediocre all the way around, nothing stands out, and I barely remember what happened. A group of college kids go on the usual vacation, and an unseen villain forces them to start killing each other of ala Saw. I am so tired of these kinds of horror films, I yearn for the days of good old fashioned killer in the woods films, hell at least those are entertaining! It does star Taryn Manning, who I always find entertaining, because of her awesome lisp. If you don't mind those killers, then you could do worse than this film. It's definitely not the best of the bunch(that honor still belongs to ZMD, and Hidden), but I still have to see The Final.

No comments:

Post a Comment