Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year From Vitamin Burger!

Wow! It's hard to believe that it is 2011 already! I am hoping for an amazing year for Vitamin Burger, and for film and music in general. It makes things a lot more easier when there are good records and films out there to review. I am hoping to do some more interviews this year, it's been a while since I have done one(Ray Raposa of Castanets). I have said it before, but I intend to start doing more posts, myself and my partner Jeff have had a horrible year with our health. Things are now looking up, so I need to get motivated, and start writing again! If you like a review, or article, or an interview, please take the time to leave me a comment. It's no fun, when it's feels like you are writing for no one. Also, if you have read the site a lot, and haven't added yourself as a follower, please do, it's good for the ego. Have a great year, and please come back to Vitamin Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment